Are you a 3rd or 4th year student of marketing or marketing and find you an internship in Utrecht with a small creative company? We have place for an intern (e) which would help to market a new brand
One of your main tasks is to write a plan Perron 11 as brand into the market. You will also work actively in a number of specific marketing and communication activities.
Other activities are:
- writing and arranging newsletters
- writing blogs about wallpaper and interior related issues
- (co-) maintain the site
- create a social media plan
- setting up a Pinterest Board for Perron 11
- maintaining our Facebook page
- improvement proposals for SEO and link building
At this stage you will be guided by an experienced communications professional. Platform 11 is currently still a small company, but is significantly growing. A great opportunity therefore to build a new creative brand!
- a getter which many want to learn and plan can?
- creative set?
- HBO student towards marketing, online media, communications or marketing?
- Communication Management Students who seek a dual work eligible
- handle Word, Facebook, Twitter
- perhaps dealing with Photoshop and/or InDesign (not essential)
- write good lyrics
And it seems this stage what? Send an email with motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call: 06 21235768 or 030 6700420