They were raised frequently. But since she was a week long shared a room with grandparents, they know for sure that my daughter and son to sleep together. Now we already had plans daughters room even quite soon to tackle. A good time is to make a J/M-room.
But how do you do that? My experience so far and tips.
Wallpaper with vehicles such as trucks, fire trucks, police cars and buses for the tough guys room.
Free shipping in NL/BE
This decorative pillow with cool dinosaur print has on one side a T-rex and the other a Spinosaurus!
Free shipping above 35 euro in NL/BE
Oh, Ocelot! wallpaper comes in different colors. This little panter brings your room in a tropical atmosphere. Imagine yourself in the wilderness!
Free shipping in NL/BE
Delft blue wallpaper with cats
It turned out something easier said than done. The taste of a three year old boy and a 7 year old girl almost differ indeed considerably. Two bright spots: my daughter does not like pink and they are both away from cats. Moreover, they found my delft blue wallpaperfun. For example, a theme arose: ' '. Katstad On one wall, the Delft Blue City with some extra cat on the pavements and roofs. The wallpaper obviously has a lot of blue and to make it not too boyish, I was looking for a beautiful pastel shade to the adjacent wall. It was a soft aging mint color mixing colors of Historicism. The third wall let white. That is the ' wall of fame ': in different white and silver painted frames we put beautiful maps and illustrations of cats like the celebrities out Katstad
A bed in the background
But we are of course not. My son still sleeps in a bed, so it is time for a new bed! Why not a bunk? A quick Internet search brought me to Saartje Prum. I found this great cot Dream Home. I was immediately sold a house, how well that the wallpaper! Hubby was not convincing too hard on the ground ' '. space saving And the kids loved it, of course, completely crazy. The bed has been ordered and the wallpaper was printed yesterday. The plan layout of the room is ready - a fun and educational job to do with a six! Still looking for lights and other fun children's accessories to complete the room. That - and perhaps all that picture ' s - in a future blog
Even a J/M children? A few tips:
- - Do not think it's impossible to imagine anything like both boys and girls. Girls do not necessarily have a pink room and guys do not necessarily car ' s. Especially if they are smaller animals for example, a theme that both appeals. Or own town.
- - Colors like blue, green, brown, orange and purple - just to name a few - are doing fine in both boys and girls.
- - You can sleep in their own place for both still create a boys or girl corner respectively. With a bunk as the href="http://www.saartjeprum.nl/aanbieding.php" cot dream homeSaartje Prum does that quite well. The children like a private room in the room.
- - Just take your favorite accessory or wallpaper as a starting point for your kids and would like to look with themes and color schemes.
- - On the Kids Stylistwebsite contains a very handy roadmap for coming up with the design of your new nursery. And then you still find many more tips and lots of inspiration and inner viewers!
- - Check out the website of Saartje Prumthe finest beds, linens, lamps and other nursery accessories!
How about you?
Do you have a son or a daughter? What would be their theme if they share a room? I'm curious, comments are welcome!
image from left to right: color swatch IG PS-1177 Histor Mix Paints,< span style = "font-size: 10px;"> Saartje Prum, wallpaper Delft blue CityPerron 11.